Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Where have you been?

I know, I really shouldn't be asking where you have been I should be saying where have I been?
To cut a long story short, I am in the final week of my detox and it is hard. So hard that I caved. I ATE CHOCOLATE. That evil, health destroying, sweet, scrumptious snack.

I thought that maybe afer a month of not eating sugar, it would loose it's appeal and I could say no when it called out to me. But of course, I couldn't say no and it still tasted mighty good.
Do I regret it?  Not really. I guess that's the glory of this spring contest. You can have a bomb of a day and just start over the next day. Every day I am free to earn as many points as I can and I guess I could justify by saying I have exercised twice as much as what was on my points sheet.

So, tonight I shrug off the feelings of defeat and guilt and look forward to the new day!

For some reason I can't load the rest of my 10 day body challenge, but if you are interested in doing this challenge for yourself you can download it here: https://recapturingbeauty.byu.edu/


No comments:

Post a Comment